Sunday, April 14, 2013

39 weeks...

Yesterday, I hit the 39 week mark.  Yikes!  Now I'm just trying to prepare myself that while it could be any day now, it could also be another two weeks.  That's not exactly a thrilling thought!  In an effort to help these babies along, I went for a mile long walk with Ellie.  Quite amusing to watch, I am sure!  It was a beautiful day, maybe a tad chilly, but overall just lovely.  The tulips and daffodils are out, and the trees are in full bloom.  I love spring!  As I walked, I tried to let go of feeling sorry for myself, and to focus on all of the blessings that God has given me.  It's easy to get so wrapped up in yourself while you are pregnant, and it doesn't help one little bit!  My next thing for today is to focus on the gifts God has given to me, and be grateful for this time in my life (and my impressive belly)!

No comments:

Post a Comment