Saturday, March 30, 2013

On to 37 Weeks

Hooray for 37 weeks today!  At our last ultrasound, they estimated both babies to be about 5.5 pounds. I'm so glad that they are over the five pound mark!  That makes me feel sooo much better!  We are now playing the waiting game.  Maybe they will come this week; maybe not.  I'm trying not to be too anxious about it all, haha.
Today I set up the co-sleeper, so it will be ready for the babies when they are.  Little projects keep getting done, so life is moving on.  It's hard to feel like everything is in limbo right now, and I'm tired of being pregnant, but not certain I'm so tired of it that I'm ready for TWO little ones!  My midwife thinks they will come this week, but I doubt it right now.  I think they want to hang out for another week or two.  I felt like they were going to come at any moment around 35 weeks, but not nearly so much now!  Funny how it was so much work doing out best to make sure they stayed in, and now it's getting close to the time where they need to vacate their cozy space!  We will see if they stay in another week, or if there will be babies next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment